1) Formation of your company
It is important as the taxes you pay depend on the type of business structure you go for. Moreover, are you aware of the commerciality and risk factors involved.
We give the advice you need, so you can decide on a soletrader company or limited company.
We are then able to form the new company in whichever structure you choose.
2) Setup and Registered
We can help with getting registered for VAT, Payroll, CIS and Pensions.
Supporting and guiding you along the way, keeping you updated on progress.
3) I'm ready
We can onboard you to accounting software, support with bank account opening, as well as help you understand deadlines and compliance matters.
From bookkeeping to payroll, submitting Vat returns and filing your statutory accounts. You will be kept fully up to date and supported throughout your start up journey.
4) What's included?
- 24/7 access to our online bookkeeping tool
- Tax planning advice to help maximise tax efficiency
- Preparation & Submission of Financial Statements
- Preparation & Submission of Corporation Tax Return
- Preparation & Submission of Quarterly VAT Returns
- Preparation & Submission of monthly Payroll for multiple employees
- Preparation of one Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Assistance with HMRC records checks
- Reminder services for all deadlines and payments
- Preparation of Companies House Confirmation Statements
- MTD compliant bookkeeping and accounting software
- Ongoing tax payment reminders
- Response service to communications
- Dedicated accountant support via emails, telephone and video conferencing
- Friendly and experienced team